We are so happy to be operating again and so ready to welcome you back!
With the health and safety our of staff, as well as you in mind, we ask for your help and consideration when following our changes.
COVOD-19 Policy Changes:
– Please wait to be seated, to ensure everything is clean and ready for you.
– In the case that there is a wait, we ask that you respect physical distancing and wait outside until we contact you when your table is ready.
– No more than 6 per table.
– Do not move tables or chairs. We have carefully planned out the flow of our restaurant.
– Please help pass out drinks, cutlery and food after placed on your table. This helps us keep a little physical distancing.
– Be respectful of our staff, when you are finished with your meal, please place cutlery, napkins and any other unwanted things on your plate to be cleared.
Please be patient and kind, we are all figuring this out and doing our best.
We thank you for your understanding and appreciate your patronage!
The Brickhouse Staff